I did an EXTRA Homework Assignment for a Week

Hello!

Sorry for not putting up a public vote this time around, I decided to do a private vote due to busyness with school.

Hopefully with this challenge you can get an idea of what it's like to live the semester life. I will post 7 EXTRA assignments, specifically telling you what the assignment is and what class it is for. Mind you, I only take Music classes and ONE Educational Psychology course. I am close to graduating so I only have classes relative to my major. (Sorry non-music lovers).

This is honestly one of the least interesting challenges in my list of challenges--but I will try my best to make it as interesting as possible.

Each assignment needs to be 3 days ahead or MORE. I can't count a last minute assignment. I will post the due date along side the assignment.

Without further ado, LET'S DO THIS.

Tuesday: 

Hello, it is 1:45 PM and I am going to do some LISTENING QUIZZES for my 20th Century Music History Class. However, to make this REALLY interesting, I am going to do TWELVE quizzes. As you can see, I'm already ahead of the schedule. I have that personality. However, I'm going to go even farther to do some EXTRA work for you guys.

BEFORE:

AFTER:


Now I'm set until April 4th, 2018! 

Wednesday: 

Today was a very busy day. I was in class non stop from 8 am to 7 pm, and I had valentines day plans.

I decided I was going to continue my listening quizzes tonight. I don't have much brain power on other subjects right now--and these works are still pretty fresh in my head. I did 7 LISTENING QUIZZES for my 20th Century History Class. I'll cover a different class tomorrow.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Now I'm set until April 11th! COOL BEANS. :)

Thursday:

Today I decided to work on a forum "essay" for my Band Methods class. It is basically a word document answering questions based on my personal opinions on different areas of the profession itself. I chose the topic "Organization."  This assignment is due on SUNDAY. Thankfully, it fits within the 3 days mark.

BEFORE:
AFTER


Here is the assignment turned into the forum. See you tomorrow!

Friday: 

Some sad news happened. None of all my books came to my house, and they were due over a week ago! A few packages were lost, and now I have to REORDER all those books. Now, I am within days off all my assignments-- and I only have a few options. Looks like I'm doing more listening quizzes... Sorry guys! Here's 8 more!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Saturday:

I decided to work on a SCORE STUDY for my Flute lessons, Flute choir and Flute recital. I will be performing this piece, and I need to listen and analyze the sheet music with the recording to understand certain aspects and extra details of the music. Please enjoy listening to this piece along side me.


Sunday: Due to the library being closed early this weekend, I decided to take a few rest days until Monday. My books are not available outside the library, and since I don't have access to the library I am stuck with listening quizzes. I didn't name this challenge to be: "Do listening quizzes for 7 days." Thus, I am going to continue on Monday. This challenge will go until WEDNESDAY. Again, I'm sorry this has been mostly listening quizzes.


Monday: 

I finally received my ED PSYCH book today. My assignment is to simply read the first chapter and I have taken the liberty to write notes on the chapters. This is for my Ed Psych class. (LOL). I need to read this chapter by THURSDAY, so I barely made the 3 day mark.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Tuesday: 

Today I am working on a reflection assignment for my Band Methods class. This is due on FRIDAY.

BEFORE:


AFTER:



Wednesday: 

For my final day, I decided to do another score study. This will be for my wind ensemble concert in March. I want to be able to align my part to the recording, so that way I can focus on finding where I would lie in the entire ensemble. Although we have many rehearsals, it's good to practice with the recording at times to really solidify those skills.

The piece is going to be a WORLD PREMIER. Thus, the recording is a midi. Please enjoy listening to this recording from a local composer!

Pixels

Thanks for an awesome week. Sorry it was so boring! See you next time!





Comments

  1. You're doing great bestie keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sorry it hasn't been too interesting, though. It's to be expected. :)

    Please continue to follow this blog!

    Eri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment