Go to Whole Foods for the FIRST TIME


Happy New Year!!

This year, Colin and I are going to do something different. We decided to actually do a New Years Resolution. The resolution is: Try something new once a week!

I planned this entire list on December 31st, and spent 4 hours making this list. I figured that it was important to blog about my adventure. I haven't been exactly great with updating my blog. I set a reminder on Google Calendar (G-Cal) to really force myself to post once a week. 


So this is Colin and I driving to the store. It's in University place. We were travelling from Graham. It was a LONG drive. Colin was sweet enough to drive us, especially since I hate driving long distances! 


We went to the store, and we bought lots of Vegan friendly foods. Some not-so-friendly foods were selected by Colin. I'm trying to lessen the amount of inflammation by decreasing the amount of dairy I'm consuming. I'm already gluten free, and trying some recipes within the Vegan diet is on my list to try. 

I was really surprised about the huge amount of Gluten Free items! Like, WOAH. Take a look at these gluten free soy sauces!


There were more, but I didn't want to include three photos. I ended up buying a LITE soy sauce with half the sodium. It was also a gluten free soy sauce, and decreasing the amount of sodium is one of my goals. 

Regardless, I had a really great experience. I'm thankful for the 20 dollar gift card, and the boyfriend who helped pay half the bill so we can make this trip happen. 

Next week we make a Gluten Free, Vegan recipe. Stay tuned!

Eri 

Comments