LEGO Lord of the Rings!

Hi!


Tomorrow is Colin's birthday. He REALLY wanted to play LEGO Lord of the Rings this week, and we knew this week wasn't going to happen unless we did it one day early. 

Reason being: I'm going on tour to Hawaii on Wednesday and I won't be getting back until next Wednesday. Figured that getting our challenge done a day early was okay since tomorrow we are going to celebrate Colin's birthday tomorrow with the family.



This is us taking a picture for you guys! I am NOT a gamer. I'm going to slow Colin down in this game. But it's okay. I'm trying something new! 


Here we go!


We are posing. You're welcome.


After 2 hours of playing, we made it to Weathertop.

A couple things about the game.

1. It is based on the original story.
2. The Lego's talk. It freaks me out.
3. They modify certain parts of the original story to a more comical relief.

For example, instead of putting the ring in the fire, they put it in a hot coffee cup.

Some remarkable things I did in the game.

1. I killed Colin's character twice.
2. I killed the people on our side, 7 times.
3. I drowned myself.
4. It took me ten minutes to try to jump up a flower.

Overall, I was a key asset to slowing Colin down.




Bonus picture: My glasses were dirty.

We are going to watch the Lego movie as a extra for this week. Since we did it a day early.

I've never seen it!

See you next week!

Comments