Meditating for 10 Minutes!

Hello! 

This week we attempted to meditate! 

The first step was trying to figure out how to meditate in the first place. 





We ended up choosing a Wiki How on how to meditate and followed the instructions there. We added as much “relaxation” as we could to the setting, but we were limited. We turned on the fireplace and set a timer for 10 minutes where we sat on the floor and tried to relax.

Colin didn’t enjoy the experience. He has bad back problems and the way we were sitting was hurting his back. I also found myself slouching a bit more than I should. It was hard for me to keep my back straight.

At the end of the ten minutes, I asked Colin how he felt. He said “I feel like I wanna sleep now.” This is probably the most wholesome response I was going to get out of him, so I let it be. Haha.

I personally enjoyed the experience. I felt calmer and more at peace. I would do it again, but I think I should do more research if I choose to continue it again.

See you next week!




Comments