I'm Back and Ready to Rumble!

Hey Guys!
Thanks for being so patient with me during my mini hiatus!

I just got home from California at 3 am, and I slept the majority of the day away. I feel much better and ready to go!

Feel free to look at recent photos on my Instagram. My name is "Leairoflove"

The account is on private, but feel free to follow me. :) I will accept your invitation!

Anyways guys! I'm ready for the next week long challenge. I will be house sitting, so my ability to do something extravagant is limited, but I have a few ideas. I will think of something and try to post it by tonight!

Thanks for hanging in there. See you soon!

Eri

P.S: Here's a cute picture of Kero-chan eating delicious food.  I'm low key jealous of his cake. T.T
(okay..maybe a little more than that.)





Comments

Post a Comment