Write a Love Letter to each other: Eri's Letter

Hello everyone!

This week Colin and I's challenge is to write a love letter to each other!!

Now, in discrecion, I have to warn you that I won't be posting the whole letter, since privacy is key. However, I will show you a portion of the letter and some commentary for the letter.



This is the letter set. I got it from Daiso many years ago. I figured that it would be a cute letter set for Valentines day. 




The pen had died midway, and I had to get another pen to finish the page. Sorry about my awkward half cursive half print handwriting. I tried to keep it under wraps in the actual letter portion.


 Once again, another pen died.




 This is the letter. I cut off the rest because I really wanted the rest of the letter to be personal and not exposed to the internet. But I also felt that not showing you a portion of the letter is also really unfair. I also drew a picture. I call this style of drawing "star people." 




Because I'm awesome, I didn't realize the "From" was on the back of the letter. Thus, he gets a "From" twice! Good to know where the letter is from though. ;)

Thanks so much for always reading my posts! Another post will come when Colin writes his letter!

Happy Valentines Day everyday. Whether you have a valentine or not, just know that you guys are very special to me in my heart. You all mean a lot to me and I value everyone who reads my blog.

See you in a few days. Let's see Colin's letter!

<3

Eri

Comments